10. I had to balance my checkbook. (Seriously, this took FOREVER. Death be to all checkbooks.)
9. It was winter and I was hibernating. WELCOME MARCH AND SPRING! Thank God for you, I almost died. What a horribly depressing winter!
8. I’ve been busy measuring my waistline in anticipation of my ‘baby bump’.
7. I’m pregnant and I have a 2 year old… (OK, that’s a good excuse I don’t care who you are!)
6. I was parallel parking my car.
5. I had to shampoo my hair.
4. My dog ate my blog.
3. I was enthusiastically enthralled in the news. (HA! How’s THAT for alliteration?!) And anyone who knows me knows that this statement is entirely false.
2. I’ve been brunching with Hillary Clinton.
1. The girls and I were chatting and I just lost track of time *hiccup*…
I’m BAAAACK and determined to make this damn blog successful. Even if it kills me. Which it probably will.